Friday, September 26, 2003

Hi hi. I'm watching Coupling on NBC. I know there is an orginial UK version of the show, I used to watch it on BBC America when we had it ;) I don't really remember too much of it so I can't really compare and contrast it but anyway. I didn't do my walking today, just decided to relax and watch Must See TV hehe. I re-did the US-UK page of my site a minute ago. I'm going to add a US page and a UK page later if I figure out what to say but I dunno maybe I'll just leave it how it is. My roommate went home today to go to a DR appointment tomorrow so its nice to have the place to myself tonight. I have my Mass Media Production lab at 8am til 9:50am UGH. So I might just go to bed early. Anyway I guess Coupling is over (the epidsode seemed familiar so its probably pretty much like the UK version.) Hmph.

No comments: