Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Ok I think I'm done. I'm not too sure about the side menu area - I wanted a pale blue but went with the green. Hmmm. I really should stop messing around with this and do actual school work - ah. Broke down and got a Starbucks Vanilla frapp (ones in the glass bottles) from Molly's (campus snack place) was soo good! 37 carbs though! ah! I should be up to about 40 net carbs a day now so technically I have 3 carbs left but I've been having an apple for breakfast as I don't have my Morning Start breakfast bars and can't find a place around here which sells them (and I am NOT moving my car again until Friday *see yesterdays post for the reason*.) Anyway I have work for an hour at 11am and then I don't have class til 2:30 woohoo. I need to get some work done before my class though - but i really don't have too much actual work to do - more like planning a mag cover for my Mass Media Production class and a bit of reading. Well going now to change the colors of my zonk board and then check out my 2:30 class discussions on Web CT. Bye!

No comments: