Saturday, September 06, 2003

Cleaning....

I spent about 3 hours cleaning all the outside doors, walls, windows, and chairs of the motel. I stink like cleaning stuff, I'm wet, and my fingers are all wrinkly. Remember I said I'd give you all a link to the poster I got at Walmart for $3 well here it is!! Its soo cute huh?! I wanna take pics to show my dorm of soon ;) Or at least my half of it hehe.

Chatting with Pete at the moment and talking about our relationship ;) Its so funny we can't even remember life without each other anymore we've been together so long hehe. We've also pretty much grown up together since we met so young. The other day my roommate asked me what my "fiance' did for work" LOL It was so funny to hear him addressed as that! I think thats the first person who actually referred to him as that directly ;) Anyway gotta make some errands today and get some stuff I need at Walmart and Radio Shack and etc. I'm hungry! Anyway thats about it for now. Bye!

No comments: