Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Hi hi. Like the changes?! Jennie got me in a purple mood so here it is. I'm happy with it, its something different. I'll try to get the zonkboard up soon but I should be doing actual work instead of mucking around with my blog.

Parking here sucks. Truly it does. You will not know unless/until you experience it for yourself. Around 11am I decided to go to Walmart (bad move!) I had spent 30 minutes on Sunday night trying to find a parking spot and finally did in this bit of sandy crappy dirt in back of the guys dorms. I was in walmart a total of like 20 mins, I got back to campus like less than an hour after I left and there were NO SPOTS. All the 'campus parking' was taken, as was all of the nearby metered spots. So I finally found one in a parking lot with meters in back of the Lightner Museum. Good thing I had a few quarters on me! I had to go back there at 2:30 and put another few quarters in, then finally at 5:45 I went and tried to move my car. I went around all the parking lots once, and was about to go again when someone pulled out of the one behind the guy's dorm - so I pulled right in. I'm never moving it again! Or at least not until Friday afternoon - then coming back earlier on Sunday so I can actually get a 'decent' spot. Anyway my roommate said she was 'going out' tonight. I guess with her boyfriend of a year - who goes to this school. Weird thing is I haven't seen a picture of him in the dorm nor have I met him yet. He's probably really ugly. hehe. My roommate is okay, she's just kinda strange. Oh well, best be off and do something kinda productive!

No comments: