Friday, September 19, 2003

Since I'm "British in my head" I thought I'd share some things I love about England (well Britain overall I guess but I've only been to England so thats all I have experience of.)


Stores:

* WHSmiths (they have them in airports here now, saw one in the Orlando airport but didn't go in so I dunno if it's the same.) It's great! You can get magazines, books, stationary, office supplies, dvd's and cd's all in one place. If I were ever to move to the UK I would like to work there ;) I currently have a 'Mad Cow' mid-year diary (planner) from there - so cute!

* NEXT - They have the best clothes! I get all my really nice clothes there. Pete's mum got all my xmas presents last year from there as they were having sales hehe I made out like a bandit!

Food:

Yorkshire puddings, trifle, the fact that they put double cream on EVERYTHING, also I think the Chinese food it better there.

Snacks:

Posh (Pot) noodles, Walker's posh crisps, penguins, jammy doggers, Guylian (sp?) Beligian Seashells (not english obviously), Cadbury's etc etc.

Drinks:

Apple Tango (diet preferrably,) Fanta (they have it here in cherry, grape, orange and maybe lemon but its not the same!) I prefer their coffee, which is instant and isn't as strong as coffee here.

I have few things I don't like about England but I'll save those for another time ;) I'm sure there is stuff I have forgotten that I like ;) Ooo - I like the greeting cards better there, and 'Me to You' bears and etc.


No comments: