Sunday, September 28, 2003

Evening. Just went up to check on my niece and nephew and they are sleeping like little angels hehe. At my sister and brother-in-law's house by the way ;) Oooo good news. I chatted with Pete earlier today and he surprised me again by booking the flight before we got online to chat :) He's also coming direct on British Airways which is awesome - he'll arrive around 6:30pm instead of like midnight if he would have had a connecting flight. Seems as though all the flights we were looking at on Ebookers (the cheapest connecting ones) rose in price by 100 quid today. Typical really it always seems to do that to us, so he decided to just splurge and pay the extra for a decent airline and direct flight yay. He'll be here in 2 months and 15 days. (December 12th) And is leaving January 12th :( But we won't think about that part :) Feel a bit bad cause when we met online I was all pissed off about my magazine cover and cursing Adobe so I wasn't too impressed about the flight booking but now I'm really excited ;) I'll probably add a proper countdown on here soon. Anyway goodnight I guess.

No comments: