Friday, September 05, 2003

Happy Friday!

My first 3 days of classes done with, back at home now. Yes, I come home most weekends, a lot of people think I should stay there because I am not getting the full *college experience* hmmmm but weekends around my college are dead. If you wanna party (which I don't) you have to go either an hour north or an hour south (where I call home.) So I come home. Yesterday was a pretty easy day class wise, I had two psych classes back to back and was done by 11:30am. Then I ended up going to lunch with my suitmate from last year and my current roommate. After that I went to the library to chat with Pete (as I have to get a thing for my free internet access which I haven't gotten yet.) I had work from 3 - 4:30, then did some reading and went to dinner with my roommate. Then we went to walmart. The walmart in St Aug is pretty ghetto, its one of those old walmarts that was converted to a 'super center.' So they have nothing really. I got a cute poster which I have a link to and might actually do the html to show it later. I wanted to get another rug for the bathroom to match the one I already paid for myself (as there was nothing in the bathroom and I had to decorate it!) But my roommate didn't want to chip in the $10 for it, but rather ask our suitemates if they wanted to split it 4 ways. I might just end up buying it myself, I hate dealing with people! I know ppl aren't made of money but she's going to using it isn't she?

Anyway after getting back from walmart I thought I saw my former roomie (one with psych now ex-fiance') getting out of her car with her current boyfriend. Anyway last night was club night, where all the school clubs try to recruit ppl, well I was going to go down there anyway to sign up for a few clubs. And the idea of bragging about the engagement to her tempted me more hehe. So I went down there a walked around a little bit and finally found her. I tapped her on the shoulder and said hello, she greeted me with a really exaggerated 'hey!' and a hug. Ummm ok. She asked me how I was and I said alright, and then I said 'and I'm engaged' and showed her my ring. She gave a really exaggerated excited yell...if you have ever seen 'My Best Friend's Wedding' think Cameron Diaz when she finds out Julia Roberts character is engaged. Thats what it was like, then she told her roommate and her boyfriend lol it was really funny ;) Had been waiting for that for nearly 3 month! haha. Gotta love bragging!

Anyway today I had a Mass Media Production lab at 8am, then work for 45 mins. I had to leave to go to a class I wanted to get into. I'm glad I got there early and stuff, cause I ended up getting in even though I wasn't on the waiting list because the ppl on the waiting list didn't show up. yay! I probably could have waited to take it til next semester or next fall but I wanted to get in it and get it over with. So then I dropped the Intro to Visual Art class I was in because I didn't need it and was going to be a lot of crap to read on top of my other courses.

No comments: