Thursday, June 26, 2003

200 Miles Under my Walk-Away Belt

Yay I have walked 200 MILES!!! Wow I feel accomplished, but a bit disappointed I haven't lost really any weight - but I have become more toned and lost a few inches on my waist and hips I think. Still have a long way to go! I haven't really done anything else today but that. Ooo I did make my mom and I some french toast (I believe they call them egg slices in the UK?) Its bread dunked in egg and milk and then toasted in a pan - mmmm yummy! Anyway I think tonight we're having a nice dinner as a family for my going away, my little brother (who is taller than me) is also going away with is friend's family to Tennessee over the weekend so its a join going away thing ;) I'm sure I'll be on later to say a final farewell before I depart tomorrow!!

No comments: