Monday, June 23, 2003

Hola (thats about the most Spanish I know - even after 2 and a half years of it in HS)

T minus 4 days until I leave !!! ahh!! So much to do! Hopefully I'll get most of the shopping done today. Yesterday I spent a little while straightening up my closet and re-organizing my drawers. I tried tons of stuff on that doesn't fit me anymore *sob* Grrrr. Some of the stuff I can get on but I need to lose about an inch in my waist and hips for them to fit right, and others I can't even get up far enough to button them! UGH Thats the thing with my walking - I didn't do enough firming for my upper thighs - so I lost weight and gained muscle in my legs but I still have to work on my upper thighs, hips and waist. I will take both of my dvd's to England so when Pete's at work I can do them :) After doing that I ended up going to my friend Tiffany's house and then we all went to the movies and saw Bruce Almighty - which I thought was pretty funny and it had some funny biblical references in it like he parted a bowl of tomato soup (kinda a red sea) and thought of this program called Yehweh (old testament term for God - kinda like Yahoo hehe.) After that we made dinner at Tiff's and then I came home. I got a new wallet and a pair of earrings at Beall's Outlet on the way home from the movies with Tiff and Sara :) Well best be off !

No comments: