Thursday, June 05, 2003

Quest for Wine Glass Charms

For last Christmas I got Pete's parents a set of 'beach' wine glass charms - which are little ring things you put around each wine glass to decorate/tell them apart. Pete's mum really like them, which I knew she would. So all was well. Then today Pete says his mum needs a favour so I'm like "okay..." Looks like she wants me to get her the same set of wine glass charms for her friends birthday, mostly because her friend loves flipflops and the 'beach' set had a flipflop charm. So now what do I have to do ??? Search for the same or a similar set. Thing is they were probably a special Xmas item in the store, as they were in the middle of the aisles. So I dunno if I'll be able to find them or not, I looked online and found a few that I might tell her about incase I don't find them. I told Pete that I couldn't promise anything. Still this isn't what I need grrrr I always have to make everyone happy! Driving me nuts!

No comments: