Wednesday, June 25, 2003

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The excitement about leaving on Friday has really hit me in the last hour or so! I can't believe I will be leaving in 3 days!!! I'm really excited about seeing Pete again, for some reason I won't really feel totally excited about it until I get into Gatwick. Hopefully all will go well in Immigration and Baggage Claim - so I won't be in there for like 2 hours before I get to go and find Pete! Either is friend or his mum is bringing him to the airport. I always find it nerve-racking to search for him when I get out into the airport area where everyone is - maybe because its always like 6 months in between meetings so I forget really what he looks like in person, or maybe its just the excitement of it all. Last time I actually had to turn around and look for him again as I didn't see him - I actually recognized him from the back of his head and said something like "hey!!" and then he turned around hehe. ;) Wonder how it will happen this time! Well best be off and to bed soon as I have to get up early tomorrow to go to some farmer's market thing with my mom and sis ;)

No comments: