Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Tuesday This or That

1. Newspapers or magazines?
Hmmmm magazines, although now that I am almost done with my Mass Comm class I realized most of the magazines are advertisements and very little interesting information but oh well

2. Books-on-tape or regular books?

Regular books - I need to be able to re-read certain parts if I don't understand them

3. Paperback or hardcover?

Paperback are cheaper but hardcover is easier to read without having to hold it open ;)

4. Fiction or non-fiction?

I like fiction but I am also currently into travel writers such as Bill Bryson.

5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels?

I hate Sci-Fi/Fantasy so I'd rather have a good romance novel if I had to choose!

6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)?

Ummm library is more affordable especially if you end up hating the book, but I LOVE to buy books! I have so many that I still haven't read!

7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand?

Newsstand usually, its cheaper as you aren't committed to buying one very month

8. Current best-sellers or classic literature?

Either one depending on my mood

9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often?

Ummm I like to re-read books but I don't really get the time to....so I only end up reading them once most of the time

10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why?

I would go with Harry Potter, I only read the first one, and my friends are total Harry Potter freaks so they would make me if I had that choice hehe. Plus I don't care what Hilary Clinton has to say!

Morning. I feel relieved. My brother got into a car accident last night - he's okay though. My uncle called at about 11pm last night and told my mom, she then went to the hospital as that was where he was. I'm not really sure what happened but my mom said a crazy lady hit him and he ended up swerving into a pole or something...thankfully he was wearing his seatbelt so he wasn't hurt but I suspect the car is totalled as it was only a little 2 seat Geo convertable. Anyway so I'm glad he's okay, he's been a jerk lately but he's a 17 year old guy so I guess it comes with the territory. I feel bad for him as he has only had his license since December and has been in 3 accidents, this was the only serious one and only 2 of which were his fault. Anyway gotta head to class!


No comments: