Saturday, June 07, 2003

Florida Summer

Well its an ordinary Florida summer day, the real kind, the kind they don't tell you about in the commercials for Disney....hot and sunny until about 3pm when the heavens open and it RAINS - today its going on longer than usual, about 2 hours, but I find it relaxing I guess - but then again I'm not in it. I feel bad for my mom - she has been cleaning for days and got the back porch all clean and nice and then it rained and flooded and now she's trying to clean that up that :( And yes I am helping in between working on my paper ugh. This time in 3 weeks I'll be in England with Pete yay!!! Can't wait!!

Other plans for the day include: Watching Trading Spaces at 8pm - the crew is going to London to work on two flats and all you BBC America/Changing Rooms fans will be delighted to know that the adorable Handy Andy will be there!!! hehehe. I'm getting BBC America back soon!!! Yay! I'm like addicted to it sorry! Ooo then at 10pm on TLC they have a new episode of "For Better or for Worse" I love that show - love when the couple doesn't like aspect of their wedding! Ok TTFN !

No comments: