Monday, June 30, 2003

Hi. Yesterday at Pete's grandparents' we decided to announce our engagement. Okay really it was more of a waiting to see if either Pete's mum or his Nan noticed my ring. Both Pete and I thought his Nan would notice it first... anyway we had dinner and still no one noticed grr. Funny thing was I sitting right across from Pete's mum and started just obviously trying to get her to nice it... did it work no hehe. So in the end Pete ended up asking his mum to look at my hand. I showed it to her and it even took her a minute to notice it. hehe. She was like "You got engaged ??!!!" ummm yeah. So she said congratulations and asked Pete why he didn't tell her. Anyway the reaction was good :) Pete's nan also said congratulations and Pete's dad had funny comments about him moving out - which was expected hehe. Today while we were in town we ran into Pete's mum's friend's daughters and told them :) They're really sweet and said congrats too. Keeley even asked if we set a date ;) WE said no of course ;) Anyway not too much going on here - I wanted to tell me mom over the phone but it never seems to be the right time. I will eventually though ;) Well best be off her! I'll tell you when I have a picture online of my ring ;)

No comments: