Saturday, June 21, 2003

The Prince turns 21

Anyone who knew me in high school, knew one thing about me - I was obsessed with Prince William most of my freshman year and even before that. Actually the climax of this obsession hit about the end of 8th grade. Hmmm how things change! I still find Prince William to be attractive, though in recent pictures his nose has grown and he has developed a somewhat horsey appearence, but oh well. Today he turns 21, which somehow makes me feel very old even though I am 2 years younger, maybe its just that fact that I have 'watched him grow up.' I feel sorry for him really for obvious reasons. Anyway Happy Birthday Prince William because I'm sure you read my blog and just can't get enough of me! ::dreaming::

In other news, this time next week I'll be in England!! yay!! Hmph so much to do before I leave on Friday! I got an email from Pete saying he won't be online until 9am so I have half an hour to waste. Its so nice to not really have anything intellectual to do, but I have so many practical things to do that I put off before when I had intellectual things because I knew I would have this week, so now I'm rushed! I need to go showing for some jeans/trousers (I won't call them pants on here as thats UK terms for underwear - need to get those too though.) I saw something yesterday in St. Aug I might get Pete as a funny gag gift present - I can't tell you what it is though as he might read it on here. Well plans for today include working at the motel and maybe doing something with my friends - although I dunno if any plans will pan out today! Hmph. I shall be on later I suppose!

No comments: