Friday, June 06, 2003

Friday Five - all about Love Oooo la la ;)

1. How many times have you truly been in love?

Only once, hehe happened about 4 and a half years ago and have been every since ;) By the way I'm talking about Pete, obviously hehe.

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?

He's funny, cute, honesty, has the same sense of humor as me, I can tell him anything, he's my best friend, he never judges me when I'm wrong, he's always sweet and caring and nice...and a lot more things I can't say on here hehe. :-p

3. What qualities should a significant other have?

Ummmm see above I guess ;)

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?

Hehe nope! Pete was/is my first boyfriend/love/lover so I didn't have a chance to harm someone elses heart hehe.

5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?

That it doesn't always come at the perfect time, or in the perfect place. And that there will always be issues you have to overcome and not to get discouraged by them.

Ooo I found a site with a 'beach' set of wine charms that has a flipflop! I have to show it to Pete when I talk to him, I looked a bit today in St.Augustine but I didn't find any with the stupid flipflop hehe. I should really start charging committion! hehe.

No comments: