Sunday, June 15, 2003

Evening. Have a good weekend ? Mine has been alright. Today we all went to my sister's house for a BBQ, but before that I went to the motel and cleaned some motel rooms obviously hehe it was work what can I say. The BBQ was good :) We were suppose to go on the boat at some point but we didn't - which was okay by me as I'm still achy from Weds walking that the tubing off the boat would make me 10 time more achy tomorrow. I still have TONS to do - I was going to do my collage project for my Mass Communications class due on Monday but I don't have any spray glue soooo that'll have to wait until tomorrow, I read some of our assigned reading in "Moby-Dick" but I still need to read more. Lately my eyes/head have been bothering me after I read or am online for awhile, about an hour...I start to get pain in my eyes and different areas of my head :( I guess I need to go the eye Dr when I get back from England - I would go before then but my insurance is all messed up so I can't grrr. Well tomorrow will be much the same as today, only with less time to do everything in! I can't wait until Thurs afternoon when EVERYTHING for school will be done!!! Roll on THURS AFTERNOON Wooo Hooo only about 13 days til I'm in England! Can't wait!

No comments: