Monday, June 09, 2003

Hi hi. I'm feeling a bit better, I was just really sick of computers while I posted last night hehe. I turned in both of my papers, and really I don't care how I did on them - because I just have to start on another paper and project anyway so I can't stress over anything for too long, on top of that I have to read sooo much in American Lit that I have no time to stress really, but as usual I get online to chat with Pete everyday...I feel that its important to destress me and important for us as a couple to chat everyday even if it is only online. But in 19 days I'll be there! 18 days til I leave! Wow!

I read Jennie's blog and she had a really weird dream last night! Actually I remember my dream from last night it was a good one though - in the dream Pete and I got engaged Ooooo you know whats in my subconscious for this trip hehe (although I can't get too excited as I'm not certain) but anyway it was a nice dream :) Anyway only have about 15 mins more to chat with Pete so best be off here!

No comments: