Thursday, June 26, 2003

Oooo new blogger. Very cool.

Give me a ticket for an airplane...

Wow this time tomorrow I will be getting ready to leave!!! ah!!! I feel a bit nervous actually, which is making me feel kinda nausous. Anyway I couldn't sleep anymore so I thought I'd come on here and see if I could post. Now that I can I dunno what to post about - hmmmm.

I'm almost completely done packing - just a few little last minute things to add like my toothbrush and razor etc. I'm actually shocked I got everything into my one big suitcase. I remember the last time I went to the UK for this long I took two big cases - but I have since then minimalized my life hehe okay maybe not. I just don't want to have to try to lug two cases around its so much easier with one! Today I have to finish packing and clean - yipee.

Wednesday Wish

What historical event do you wish you could have been present for ?

Hmmm okay I'm a totally freak - but I would have loved to be around for the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer (Princess Diana)! I know I know I'm weird! I've always been interested in royalty and I love weddings and that was the most elaborate one of them all - at least in recent history! Pretty sad when you think of the end results but still it would have been great to be there!

No comments: