Friday, June 20, 2003

Friday Five (http://www.fridayfive.org)

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short ?

Hmmm hard to describe my hair - its naturally wavy/curly until it gets a bit past shoulder length then it'll go straight as the wave/curl is weighed down.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime ?

Ummmm when I was born I had ash-blonde hair. When I was like one and two my hair was like blonde with a bit of a red tint to it. Then when we moved down here (to FL from NJ) being in the sun a lot my hair got more blonde. If I go out in the sun a lot over the summer my hair will get blonde, as I haven't been out a lot so far this year its dark / ash blonde.

3. How do you normally wear your hair ?

I usually have my hair up in a pony tail, especially if its wet or its really hot out. Sometimes I wear it down but I always have to have hair tie around so I can put it up if I want.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like ?

Well I'm planning on getting it trimmed to how I had it cut last time I went (late April) so I guess it would look like that.

5. Ever had a hair disaster ? What happened ?

Hmph I have had a few bad hair cuts, ones I really didn't like, but it grew back and everything was okay hehe.





No comments: