Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Tuesday This-or-That

1. Surf sites at random, or do you have a list of regular reads ?

Usually regular reads, something if I'm bored I go to random sites like greatboyfriends.com LOL

2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites ?

Mostly blogs or internet romance site/yahoo groups

3. Do you go online every da, or just a couple of days a week ?

When Pete and I are apart everyday to talk to him and goof around online. When we're together I try to limit my online time so we can cuddle ;)

4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not ?

On my zonk board but thats about it

5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores ?

I usually shop online for stuff I can't find in regular stores like some DVDs, wine glass charms and stuff like that

6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not ?

Ummm my account is able to be accessed through the internet but I have never done that

7. Which news site do you prefer?

Gotta say I really don't look at news sites, the most news I see online is on the front page of the earthlink open page thingy

8. Live chat rooms, or message boards ?

Hmph I haven't been in a chatroom in AGES and really hate them - though Pete and I used to go into private chats and annoy other ppl in them on AOL early in our relationship. So I guess message boards, but I prefer groups better

9. Instant messaging or email ?

IM'ing! I love IM'ing ppl, I only email them if I can't get a hold of them through IM. I email Pete from my cell phone usually if I can't get online to chat via IM.

10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? If not, would you want to ?

Hmmm nope I haven't - mostly because I'm not comfy talking on the phone with ppl that don't know about my speech impediment and partly because I really haven't met a blogger that wants to talk to me on the phone - yes I'm the blogging outcast! (JK) Actually the only person I met in person and talked on the phone with that I met online was Pete, though I have met his friends through him on the internet and then in person but never anyone else.

Wow only 4 more days til I'm in England and 3 before I leave!!!

Yesterday my mom, my brother and I went shopping at walmart for some stuff. I got about 6 pairs of capri pants for my trip - 2 jean colored ones, one white, one tan, and another I can't remember off the top of my head. Since I'm relatively short for the size I wear - they're a bit long on me so they look like cropped pants instead of capris but I like them :) I got a really cute pair of babydoll style pajamas, socks, underwear and some bathroom stuff. Today we went to a few other stores and I got a battery put in my watch, and some face wash. My mom was nice enough to get Pete sneakers (UK trainers) for him for his bday as I already have bought him something ;) So we picked out those and then ended up going home. We stopped at a garden park on the way back from our house, we've been going there since my brothers and I were little but hadn't been there in awhile. They made improvements to it but I like it the way it was. Hmmm would be a good wedding location - see how I think ? hehe.

I wasn't able to get back in time to get online and chat with Pete before he had to go to bed :( I feel really bad that we haven't been able to chat a lot in the last few days but we'll be together soon so I don't think he's too worried or upset and he knows I'm getting stuff done in time for the trip. I might send him an ecard later so tell him how much I love him ;)

I actually did my walking today ;) I sweated a lot - as I haven't done it in a long time! Felt good though I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow morning though. I really wanna get up to 200 miles before I leave so I need to do 3 more miles before Friday! I'm starting to pack up my stuff I need to bring with me ;) I really hope I can fit it all into one suitcase with my carry-on! Yes I over-pack!!

No comments: