Thursday, June 19, 2003

3 for Thursday (#35):

1. What are 3 things unique about you?

I've been in an LDR for almost 5 years with Pete and we met on the internet. I don't drink, and ummm I have a weird looking tongue.

2. What are 3 funny/strange/wacky talents you have?

Hmmmm I need to think about this one!! ::thinking::

3. What are 3 of your best traits?

Hmmm I dunno if they mean physical traits or personality traits.
Physical: eyes, chest, hair.
Personality: sense of humor, sarcasm, understanding

BONUS: What is the most outlandish thing you’ve ever done?

Hmmmm not very outlandish but once at the Outback my friend Sara and I ate a whole thing of butter for the bread just plain...thats the only one I can think of at the moment! Sara and I also made up songs about our HS teachers and stories too (with Tiff and Becca hehe)

Yay my finals are done! I dunno how well I did - probably not great but at least its over! I'm still at school working on my paper - I think I'm pretty much done so I might go home soon. Plus its FREEZING here in the library! And I have a sweatshirt!! Ahhhh!! Hmph

No comments: