Friday, June 20, 2003

Morning darling ones

Yay I survived!! All I have to do is go to school and turn in my paper and I'm DONE! Wooohooo. Where is new blogger ? Yesterday I decided to make a new blog, it was going to be "Notes from a Small English Town" so that I could record all the quirks of Wickford in a blog when I get there but I decided to delete it as the layouts on 'new blogger' didn't really do anything for me. So my question is why am I not seeing 'new blogger' the only reason why I know it even exists is because when I went to go make that new blog they said that every new blog has to be on the 'new system' its a bit weird actually - but cool looking, looks simpler than this version but I doubt if it is hehe. Anyway I really should go and shower so that I can go to the motel and then my mom and my great aunt and I can go to St. Augustine and get some errands done so I never have to go back there again until Sept!!! wooohooo! I can't believe in a week I'll be heading to the airport to begin my journey!!! yay!!!!!!

No comments: