Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Morning. Hmmmmm a good 12 hours of sleep under my belt hehe. I went to bed really early about 9am because I was so tired (mentally exhausted I think - also it probably has something to do with my eyes grrr) Anyway this is my last Weds off woohooo so I'm spending it in proper study fashion - of course because I have too finals tomorrow and a paper due now on friday. I'm getting really excited about going to England and seeing Pete again :) I actually am going to get my mom to call the airline and confirm the flight as I'm all paranoid because I have an eticket (Ugh I hate those things!) Call me oldfashioned but I like getting a proper ticket. That reminds me I found this site a few weeks ago on google or something...its www.greatboyfriends.com. Go to it its a hoot! You actually recommend boyfriends through this questionairre its so weird! I know I met Pete online and stuff but that was like a chance meeting thing I didn't go to greatboyfriends.com searching for one! I think thats the funniest thing about being in a internet based relationship for as long as we have - in the beginning it was almost unmentionable that we met on the internet, now everyone does it. Which is good because I don't get crazy looks as much as I used to - well until I tell them how old I was (14) and how old he was (20) hehe. Anyway I'm off to shower and do some studying ! Ta-ta for now!

No comments: