Thursday, June 12, 2003

My day off was nice - really didn't get too much school work done but oh well! I ended up going to my sister's this morning and babysitting while she went into her walk to talk to her boss about starting back part-time instead of full time...which they agreed to yay! So I got to her house at 9am. She was gone a few hours, when she got back we fed the babies and then we went to Quizno's (a sub place) for lunch it was good :) She even gave me $40 for babysitting today and the other times I have in the past - which was really nice of her and will come in handy when I go to England. But it was a fun day. If your a member of my msn community go and look at the most recent pics of the babies taken today (in Babies Album - end of page 4 beginning of page 5) hehe. Wow 17 days til I'm in England and only 16 til I leave (2 weeks from FRIDAY AHHH) I really shouldn't be on here as I have TONS of reading to do and a project due on Monday and my 6-10 page final paper due on next Thurs and have two finals on that same day but I'm on here UGH Best be off as I'm stressed out just thinking about it ! Ta ta for now lovely blog world!

No comments: