Monday, June 16, 2003

Heeeelllllloooooooo.... How are you ????!!!!!

I'm hot and busy. Hot because our AC is messed up again soo my mom decided to turn it off for awhile. Hmmm ugh! I just got home a little while ago, I stayed at school for a few hours to work on my final paper for my American Lit class which is due on Thurs ugh! So much to do....well I'm going to go and try to cool off and do some more work Grrr I can't wait until Thurs afternoon!!!! And then next Friday and Saturday!!!

"Question of the Day"

Week # 29

1) What makes you happy ?

Being with Pete, or family or friends (or all) and having a good time.

2) What makes you sad ?

Being to far away from Pete :(

3) What makes you laugh ?

Good Jokes, funny stuff, my friends, Pete, my family (some of them), funny movies, other people's stupidity etc



No comments: