Thursday, June 05, 2003

Hello. As my Imood says I was feeling crampy yesterday :( I didn't actually end up doing anything but cleaning up the house (mostly my room), which is still a mess as I have SO MUCH CRAP! The week before I got to England I'm cleaning out my closet and drawers and getting rid of a lot of stuff!! By the way I am leaving for England 3 weeks from tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Where has the time gone ?! But I can't get too excited because I have two more weeks of school, 2 papers due on Monday, a project due next Friday, another due the following monday, then a 6 -10 page paper due with my final exam on the last week of school. Wow lots to do in no time!!!! I can't freak out though! Just gotta do one thing at a time! UGH ! Anyway I'm excited about England :) I am a bit nervous about the connecting flight as I've never been on a connecting flight alone but I'll be fine! I get to go to St.Louis wooohooo thats as far out West as I've ever been hehe Sorry all you more western ppl, I'm a total East coast girl ;) Well off to waste time that I could be using to do the LOAD OF WORK I HAVE TO DO IN 2 WEEKS! hehe.

No comments: