Friday, June 13, 2003

As my Imood says I feel achy - why ? Because I did my 3 mile walk away the pounds for ads dvd last night and as Jennie once said - the thing is evil! My whole body aches from not doing it for so long! At the moment its especially my back :( I've been feeling headachy/nausous/dizzy/achy today. I even laid down for an hour and felt a bit better but now I'm up again - I need to do tons of reading so I should be off here soon. I got my dad a birthday present, an Irish cap from the Irish store in St. Augustine, the story behind that is that my mom got one when she went to Ireland in like 1980 or something (before she met my dad) and then when she and my dad were together she gave it to him and he LOVED it, I dunno what happened to it but anyway I got him a new one! It wasn't cheap either as it was Imported from Ireland, so it was like $50, but he's worth it. If your close to my consider yourself lucky because I give GREAT GIFTS hehe. If you go to http://www.hannahats.com/products/caps.html the hat I got my dad is similar to the first one in the second row :) I'm going to actually go do the conversion and see how much it would have been online hehe. Anyway by for now. This time in two weeks I'll be almost ready to leave for England!!! yay And this time next week I'll be done with school!!! YES!!!! Only a few more days!

No comments: