Sunday, June 01, 2003

Yay its JUNE!!!

So why am I so happy ? Well its June which means by this time next month I'll be in England! And this time on August I'll be not wanting to go home :( Anyway forget about the going home part for the moment. POSITIVE THINKING. Hmph. That reminds me I added a new page to my site yesterday - Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - Tips for long term LDR's like moi! Pagebuilder was being annoying so it may be a bit weird looking but I'll fix it up when I have more time. Ugh back to school tomorrow grrr. Only three more weeks of classes! Then I have a week before I leave to R & P - or relax and pack. Which are contradicting statements - as I will try to bring only one HUGE suitcase. Wish me luck on that front! I cleaned 6 motel rooms today ugh! That is why I don't feel eternally grateful for living in Daytona Beach FL, because I get to clean rooms - its money though yay! Well I'm tired - going to chat with Pete now.

No comments: