Friday, August 22, 2003

Argh

My stomach feels about to explode, I guess I blame the meatballs I ate earlier - I was starving and getting dizzy and avoided the temptation of a entamen's raspberry danish and instead had the only 'protein' product I could find in the freezer - the meatballs. Later I had an apple, which I am technically not allowed to have but I did anyway as I needed energy. I've had a fever pretty much all day and have been dizzy and tired, alright now as I took some cheapo wanna be advil. Atkins Diet sucks @$$ dunno if I am going to stop it or not. My mom told me to on the phone earlier but that was because she didn't want to stop and get my something to eat on the way home and I can't eat what we have here - all carbs! ARGH Why is it that it was her idea and a whole 4 days later she wants me to stop because she's sick of putting up with me ???? Tho it was suppose to be for me, 'I'm only thinking of you' she said etc etc. GRRRR Kill me now! To make matters worse I can't even complain to Pete this weekend as he is going away with his family for his Granddad's 70th Birthday! Happy Birthday Mick! (Even though he doesn't read this!) So I'm all on my lonesome internet wise and all my friends are preparing to go back to school. I have until Sept 3rd. Right now I just wanna relax, might watch a movie or read a book I got at the library on Monday or just go to bed early as I have NO ENERGY and no CAR even if I wanted to go anywhere or go get Food. Car is at my mom's friend's cause she asked if i would let her drive it home as soon as I woke up so I said ALRIGHT - stupid sleepy me. Anyway I'm off!

No comments: