Friday, August 15, 2003

Hi. Just got back from spending the day hanging out with my friends hehe. We met at the mall and then walked around there for a few hours, of course bumping various old class mates including two girls that graduated with us - I got to show of my engagement ring some more which is always fun! Then we went to the Outback for my third engagement dinner (I'm telling you if your not engaged you bloody well should do as you get great cards, nice gifts, and go out to eat with all your family and friends.) Our friend Becca was able to meet us there and have dinner with us which is great as I haven't seen her since last November! I did forget her bday though oops it was earlier this month! Ah! I shall have to send her an ecard later! Anyway then Becca had to go and we went to Barnes and Noble where I looked through various wedding magazines and books, including one I wanna get for Pete "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being a Groom" or something hehe. We then headed next door to Best Buy where I saw The Second Season of Felicity on DVD which I really want! (Pete will probably get it for me either for our anny in Nov or Xmas hehe) Then we ended up going to Pet Smart and looking at some fishies and I saw something else I wanna get for Pete but I didn't get it as I will probably forget I have it by Christmas! It was a really good time and it was so good to see them! I officially asked them to be my bridesmaids (not that I have any other friends anyway hehe) so they were like "sure yeah!" Anyway thats about it for now - didn't get to chat with Pete today as I was out :( I miss him grrr.

Oooo I am back to walking away my pounds - my butt aches so bad though as I did 2 miles last night before showering and going to bed! Ouch! I should do at least another 2 tonight but I dunno if I can take it with the achiness! Might just wait til tomorrow morning and do 3 - guess I shall see!! Ta-ta for now!

No comments: