Saturday, August 16, 2003

Ugh pissed off.

Pete was suppose to send me the shirt I bought for my friend Sara for her 20th Birthday, I left it there by accident when I was packing and he said he'd send it last weekend. He didn't get to the post office in time last Saturday so I was alright with that, he said he would send it this weekend. So I reminded him last night on the phone about it, did he send it this morning ? Of course not! Why ? He forgot !!! He said he woke up and his mum was talking to him about his grandparents' birthdays next weekend and he didn't remember about sending the shirt until after the post office was shut. Of course he then went to his friends and met me on there. He was being all lovey dovey - now I know why. He said he was sorry and made a little sad face but COME ON !!! You might think I'm over-reacting but he always seems to forget things or not have time to do things for me and it pisses me off. Anyway after he told me about that this morning I just said I had to go and I didn't want to fight about it so I would talk to him later online. I'll get over it but not right now. Men are stupid.

No comments: