Thursday, August 28, 2003

Morning

Feel blah and sleepy. I was watching a wedding story on TLC and got into a wedding-like mood so I thought I'd take out my prom dress from junior year of HS. It was the dress I got but didn't end up wearing, as it was too formal for the prom. Its a white dress with a ribed corset like top and the bottom poofs out. It doesn't fit me anymore either which sucks, my goal is to fit back into it. Anyway thats not that bad part, I took it out of its plastic and there are yellow dots on the back and a bit of the front of it :( So I'm upset about that, might be some aging or something. Its been in plastic for over 2 years so that might have a lot to do with it, my mom is going to see if it can be cleaned. I kinda want it as my wedding dress as its really lovely and as it was a prom dress it was less expensive than a lot of wedding dresses will be, think it was about $200. Anyway see how that goes :( Not much else to report on, dieting going alright today - had to celery sticks and peanut butter for breakfast ugh. My mom found a health food store that carries a lot of Atkins brand food so I might go there today and get some stuff.

No comments: