Friday, August 08, 2003

My cute fiance


Awww v. cute picture of Pete ;)

Friday Five - Traveling

1. Where was the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?

I traveled to England on June 27th (got there on the 28th) and just got home this past Sunday (actually early Monday morning.)

2. What is the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?

Ummm I saw Mr. T (the boxer guy) in the St. Louis airport while I was waiting for my connection to London. I took pics of him (they're on my MSN group if anyone wishes to see them and is a member hehe.)

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?

I would probably go to Ireland with Pete ;)

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car ?

Plane I guess. Seems to be the quickest unless you get delayed grr.

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?

Ummm I wanna go to Ireland with Pete sometime. I think my family is thinking about going to Pennsylvania the day or so after Christmas to visit my uncle and his family. Other than that I'll probably be off to England next summer if not before then to visit - see what happens ;)

No comments: