Friday, August 29, 2003

Friday Five

1. Are you going to school this year ?

Yup. I move into the dorms on Tues and classes start on Weds

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college etc.) If no, when did you graduate?

I'm starting my second year of college - woohoo almost to the half way mark!

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?

English/Communications classes I guess since its my major, more specificially British Lit and etc.

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?

Math! Last semester I took the last math class I will ever have to take in my life! yay!

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?

Ummm in my HS there were so weird teachers and some good ones....don't think I could pick a favorite. Some let us watch X-Files all day, and some played hockey with balled up pieces of paper, some taught us goggle songs, and some made us sing happy birthday. Ah Lopez days, I don't miss them but there were some fun times!

No comments: