Saturday, August 16, 2003

Friday Five (www.fridayfive.org)

1. How much time do you spend online each day ?

Oh wow let me see. During the week I chat with Pete from 3pm til 5:30pm so at least 2 and a half hours, thats if I haven't been on earlier in the morning. Usually as soon as I wake up I go online - really bad habit that I'm sure will stop when school starts up again and I have actual stuff to do with my life! On weekends I chat with Pete from 8am until about 10am and then later in the afternoon about 4pm to about 7pm usually. On average I spend about 5 hours online a day on the weekends and 2.5 a day on the weekdays - well thats the time I spend chatting with Pete - the rest like blogging is more. I waste my freaking life on here!!!

2. What is your browser homepage set to ?

The Earthlink homepage thing.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s) ?

I use AIM on this computer and then on my personal comp when its connected to the internet (hasn't been since April) I have AIM and MSN but I usually just have AIM on.

4. Where was your first webpage located?

Geocities, one of those blah template things where you just enter your info in and a few pics.

5. How long have you had your current website ?

Ummm I started blogging about a year ago I guess a little less than that, I've had this blog since my other one kinda got messed up in early April I think. I've had my homepage (www.geocities.com/princessjuls02) for about a year or so I guess.

Feel bleh/depressed. Talked to Pete on the phone earlier, I felt like calling him so I did. I started crying because just hearing his voice made me remember what it was like to be with him (it hasn't even been 2 weeks and it feels like an eternity since I was with him), and it just sucks. I'm sick of being in and LDR I think 5 bloody years is enough!!! I want to be freaking normal ! AH!!! Don't mind me just going quietly insane. Went to Blockbuster and got a previously viewed DVD for $12, "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" shall comment on how it is tomorrow or something. Haven't walked yet today - I should do to keep on track but I don't feel like it - want to just eat crap and sleep. Grrrr.

No comments: