Thursday, August 07, 2003

Some Daily Zen (I need all I can get!)

Friday August 1st
"Where is the farthest place that you have ever traveled? How did you get there? Would you go back?"

Ummm hard to say what is the furthest because I could say that Essex, England is the furthest I have gone from my current home. But then when I was in England we went to Amsterdam which would be the farthest from my home in Florida but since I had been in England it wasn't very far from there. HMPH. I got to England on planes and I got to Amsterdam on a ferry and a coach for 10 hours! UGH! I will definitely go back to England (probably next summer.) But I doubt if we will back to Amsterdam unless we had at least a weekend there and could fly there and had a lot of money to stay at all the best places.

No comments: