Thursday, August 21, 2003

Ugh feel crappy

Yesterday I went with my mom and a friend of hers that often says at the motel to Orlando to look at furniture. We got lost a few times but we eventually got where we were going. I have to say I kinda cheated on my diet yesterday, around noon I'd been out with my mom for an hour or so and started feeling dizzy so my mom stopped by Wendy's and got me chili. The Wendy's website says there are 23 grams of carbs in a small chili but doesn't show the fiber so I might not have cheated that bad, though for lunch/dinner we stopped at a 50's style diner and I had a vanilla milkshake so I ended up cheating anyway! I dunno how much longer I'll stay on Atkins, as it takes me a long time to get up in the morning and I feel groggy for a few hours after that :( I dunno where or not I'm going to exercise today, I didn't have time to yesterday but I feel really crappy at the moment. May just lay down and see how I feel later.

No comments: