Friday, August 22, 2003

Friday Five

1. When was the last time you laughed?

Hmmm really laughed a lot or just a little ? A little - probably today. A lot - yesterday on the phone with Pete when he did an impression of me ;)

2. Who was the last person you had an arguement with?

I guess my mom.

3. Who was the last person you emailed ?

My boss at my work study job at college but I guess I got his email address wrong bc it came back grrr

4. When was the last time you bathed ?

As in had an actually bath ? Or just cleaned/showered ? I had a shower this morning. The last time I had a bath was before I went to England I suppose I don't really remember.

5. What was the last thing you ate ?

Hmmmm think a celery stick with peanut butter on it.. yummy! Having popcorn soon with a movie ;)

No comments: