Saturday, August 30, 2003

Evening

What happened today ? Not a lot. I did 3 miles of WATP for Abs, showered, got dressed, watched tv, cleaned a bit, tried to find my dorm stuff to no avail. Tried an Atkins breakfast bar for breakfast - it was alright, pretty filling. Later I made Atkins brownies, I was only suppose to have one but I've had like 3 small ones throughout the day lol. Opps. Jennie has inspired me to make a few new banners and re-do the graphics on my index page for my homepage to a fall theme, the cottage is a bit off center so I have to go back and fix that but Pagebuilder was messing up earlier at the motel. Wanted to redo some more graphics as well, since cute colors is closing its club as of Dec 31st so I have to use up and download all the sets I like :) Notice the link to my homepage on right - quilt square by Graphic Garden who has always had really cute linkware stuff ;) Pete and I have decided for the moment to try to get 'romantic' things for each other for our 5th anny... thanks to Jennie I think I am going to get him something personalized - which I can't show here for obvious reasons. Ooo the new season of What to Wear (rip off of BBC version) is starting on TLC tonight so I'll watch that and maybe read my book thats due back to the library on Tues., "Bad Heir Day" hehe.

No comments: