Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Hello!

In a good mood at the moment :) I just got a little leaflet from my college about Student Updates and such! Looks like we will be getting free high speed internet access in the dorm rooms yay! No more AOL and paying for it! Which means I'll have to get a free email account somewhere...where is the best ? Ooo my friend Sara now has a LiveJournal all about her and etc, will get her permission before I link it here though! She's a hoot! Anyway I'm well chuffed about the internet access (ok I said chuffed, turning english...help me please ;))

Went to the mall today with my sister :) She wanted to have a sisters day out and buy me a outfit for school yay! I ended up getting a black top with an abstract looking plaid design on it in pink and white and black stretchy comfy but really nice looking trousers/pants, also got a necklace to go with it :) Then I got myself a bag for my school books in The Gap, it was orginially $40 marked down to $20 :) Then we went to Hops for lunch, it wasn't great and they didn't give us any of their yummy bread - which I can't have anyway but still! Anyway thats about it for now, might be back later if the urge strikes!

No comments: