Monday, August 25, 2003

Hi hi. Busy day today. We had 5 check outs at the motel, but we got done with them all in about 3 hours which is really good. Also my new roommate for my dorm in college called while I was at the motel, so I'm happy about that. From what my mom has said she sounds really nice :) I emailed her and said I would try to give her a call tomorrow evening - even though I don't like calling people I don't already know but hopefully it'll be alright. Tomorrow Pete comes home from being away for the weekend, yay! He said he would email me when he got in and maybe call me, so I'm excited to talk to him again seems like ages since we chatted!! Tomorrow is also a week since I started the Atkins Diet and weigh in day, which I will do at the grocery store as they have a proper scale which is way more accurate than me little crappy one (the one I have is about 15 lbs heavier! Whats up with that ?) My brother is watching Sliding Doors, one of my favs so I'm watching it too, though as I've seen in about 500 times I know it by heart but the ending still pisses me off!! Anyone who has seen it will know what I mean!! Anyway going to bed soon, probably when Slidings Doors is over hehe ;)

No comments: