Sunday, August 10, 2003

Evening. Ooo today I got a surprise bargain which is the best kind in my opinion! I stopped into Payless while my mom was in another store in this shopping plaza, I was looking for sandals for the rest of the summer and into autumn (which really doesn't exist in FL too much.) After some looking I found a cute pair that fit pretty good, they're brown leather sandals without backs to them - they were $12.99 which I thought was a pretty good price at that moment. So I went up to the register and the woman there rang them up and guess what the total came to... something like $4.26!!! What the heck ??!! I dunno how it happened either - but that was the only pair of that sandal that I saw in a few different size areas so I guess it was the last of a sale item that wasn't marked! Yippee.

Wow in November Pete and I will be a couple for 5 years!! Where did the time go ? I have no idea! And for those of you who don't know yes I was 14 when we met. Actually we don't remember when exactly we met online but we think it was around late Oct or early November and we started becoming interested in each other romantically mid November or so we think. All we know is early December my house caught on fire and we didn't have any contact which each other for a month so it had to be about mid Nov. Anyway I have been looking online for romantic/personalized pressies for him...I have a few ideas but I can't really post them here as he might see them ;) Wow I feel really old and pathetic that we have been together nearly 5 years now but I'm only 19 so I guess I'm not! I have to remind myself of my age a lot! I know I'm weird. Anyway best be off here - eyes are hurting! Need new glasses!

No comments: