Friday, August 22, 2003

Feeling better today

Feeling a lot better today, think its because I had protein for breakfast, well I had bacon so can't be too healthy but it was GOOD. I've been snacking a bit on swedish fish candy which isn't good but I just had a salad with low carb dressing mmmm. Ooo I got Pete a present today - it was something I saw at Clinton Cards in the UK for 15 GBP but I got it here in a drugstore for $10! Yay me. I might try to find a link to it...it has secret meaning to us which I guess you could figure out if you wanted to hehe let me try to find a link. Anyway I'm saying it on here has I know Pete won't be online til Monday and doesn't really read this anyway ;) ahhh too lazy to do the HTML and I forgot this is a Mac so it won't let me drag and drop it into blogger so if you wanna see go to http://www.incrediblegifts.com/anbebegahada.html :)

No comments: