Monday, August 25, 2003

Wedding Cakes ...

Alright so I shouldn't be looking at this stuff, as Pete and I probably won't be getting married for another 3 years, but... while I was at the grocery store I picked up a leaflet about their wedding cakes mmmmm. I know English wedding cakes are fruit cakes I believe, Pete's mum makes them and she mentioned to me when I was over there thats what they were, I also found this site about English Wedding Traditions that I bookmarked. Call me odd but I don't think I have ever had fruit cake, so I dunno how that tastes really. Anyway I know what kind of cake I want hehe I have to make sure Pete likes it but I think he does has he a piece of it while he was here for the first time I think... I want a cheesecake with cream cheese icing and raspberry filling! Doesn't that sound incredible rich and yummy ?!

Anyway I know I'm crazy hehe. Ooo Pete said he should be able to book the flight for him to come here for Xmas around late Sept yay! So I shall have to look at flight prices and find the best deal! Though he will probably want a direct flight which should be pretty inexpensive for xmas time, they only really jump up in the summer. Going to phone my new roomie later, gunna go check if she emailed me back ;)

No comments: