Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Morning. I'm sleeping later and later which is good - stupid jetlag grrr. I went to bed at like 9pm last night as my body was thinking it was 2am and now I am up at nearly 7am because I think its noon. Yesterday my mom, brother, and I went to my sister's to see my niece and nephew. I hadn't seen them since a little before I left for England, and they have gotten so big!!! Hehe I told my niece I would set her up with Pete's parents friend's grandson, Oliver, who's nearly one hehe okay so I'm arranging a marriage for them hehe. I took some really cute pics that I may add to my msn group sometimes - maybe not. I have been thinking of opening a second group for my family photos only and keeping my current one for pics of Pete and I. I have been using an old photo album that we haven't used to make a scrap book of all the engagement cards we got, and movies stubs and such from this last trip hehe. Overall I think I'm getting adjusted to being back here in FL, and in the US in general, it seems like ages since I left the UK - ugh. I miss Pete so much - so all I want is for Xmas to arrive really soon hehe. I already have a few ideas on xmas presents for him, and I want to find a place online that sells Christmas crackers because I don't think you can bring them in your luggage anymore from the UK and if you do you have to take the cracking thing out - which defeats the whole purpose hehe. I also want to try to make Yorkshire puddings mmmm hehe.

No comments: