Thursday, August 28, 2003

Oooo We've been Engaged for 2 Months!

Just realized while looking at Jennie's blog, that Pete and I have been engaged for 2 months today! yay! I've gotten use to wearing my engagement ring, and I don't sit and stare at it as much anymore - but I really like how it gets sparkly in the sun ;) I was thinking today how undramatic Pete's proposal was hehe, no big plan or trip, no huge sign saying "Will you marry me?" etc. Maybe its because we talked about it so much, even before we met in person (which I think is a bit weird now.) Besides Pete would never get down on his knee in front of a whole crowd or anything and I wouldn't want him to lol I don't like ppl staring at me call me paranoid or something, I just like to blend in. Thing is the proposal was so surreal and I was so giggly and girly that I really don't actually remember if he was on his knees or just just standing by the bed when he asked me. Anyway it seems so much longer ago than 2 months and not that long ago - as everything does in an LDR. Ugh.

Went to the health food store and got a *few* Atkins brand things which are low carbs. I say a few because for what I got it was really expensive! $32!!! I got Atkins pancake mix, brownie mix, 2 'chocolate and peanutbutter' snack bars, a pack of torilla shells for wraps and such, and 2 boxes of morning start breakfast bars! The 'chocolate' was crap - ate one thing of it and a piece of the other. Been dying for pancakes so I might make those tomorrow for breakfast, and maybe the brownies tomorrow or for my sister's on Sunday. I can't find half of the stuff for my dorm I brought home last year :( Its probably hidden under a bunch of crap in the garage or maybe even the attic. Ummm what else has happened today ? Not too much..Pete's on his own for the weekend as his parents went away for the weekend with the Aussies who are staying with them ;) So he really wishes I was there. Wanna work on the engagement scrap book more, maybe do that tonight - use up the Me to You stickers Pete got me when I was in the UK last Dec/Jan. Anyone have any ideas what I could do for Pete for our 5th Anniversary of being a couple ? I'm at a loss for ideas as we've given each other everything basically lol. Well bye for now!

No comments: