Monday, August 11, 2003

Morning Darling Ones. Hmph whats new ?! Yesterday I went with my mom and one of her friends shopping, and we ended up going to lunch for my 'engagement dinner' hehe. Gotta love this engagement stuff! Presents, cards, dinners, money - its like having a birthday for an extended period of time! Anyway we went to this new place in a nearby town (NSB for Sara and Tiff who know where that it) called 'the garlic.' Obviously as the name of the place says they LOVE garlic! They have this bread that you get and with it comes a whole clove of garlic that you mash up and add pepper, balsanic vinegar and olive oil to and dip the bread in it - yummy! Anyway the food was good when we eventually got it. First they didn't have what my mom and her friend ordered, then they didn't have the side item they wanted, and then when I got my chicken it wasn't cooked! And for those of you who know I got food poisoning from uncooked chicken 2 years ago in England so I'm a bit crazy when it comes to that. Anyway my chicken stuffed with cream cheese, goat cheese and spinach was really good. Then we went to a few other stores...they just opened a Super Target near by! YES you heard me right!! So we went there but didn't get to explore too much as it was getting late, I'll have to go there again and get me some Starbucks yay! But in there I got a scrapbook and silver press on letters, I think I'm getting into scrapbooking, as my mom has this whole scrapbook kit that she never uses so she gave it to me so I will try that out soon and hopefully not suck too badly at it ;) Also I got a little rug for my dorm room - bright yellow with colorful circles, and a metal free standing shelve thing for the bathroom in the dorm. Did I tell you I saw my dorm last Weds ? Wow its tiny! I gotta get in touch with my roommate soon and see who is doing and bring what - hopefully I'll get DSL in the dorm or my own phone line so I don't have to limit my online time - as you all know that was a big topic last year with my roomies. Anyway best be off for now! ta-ta.

No comments: