Thursday, August 07, 2003

My nephew!



Awww v. cute pic of my nephew ;)

Sleep Deprivation - Day 4

Here I am up at the crack of dawn again!!! Actually my clock in my room said it was about 1am when I woke up, so I thought I only slept about 3 hours but then I came in here and the oven clock says 6:40am Ugh. I'm sure the time change is much harder to get use to here, can't really explain why - I just know I don't have trouble sleeping, though I might just go to bed early when I'm there and get used to get that way. Anyway. I've been on a comfort food kick - I guess battling the depression demons in my head. I really have to start my WATP again soon. I only got 13 miles done while I was in England, but then again Pete and I walked A LOT, especially when we went to places like London and Amsterdam. I've been looking at wedding sites and such, totally making myself crazy as I know we're not getting married until I'm out of college probably. Anyway today my mom and I are going to St. Augustine, where my college is, to make sure all the financial aid stuff is taken care of. Oh and guess what I found out yesterday ??? My sister is getting a boob job next week! I won't go into how stupid I think it is - but whatever - I'm sure she knows I would feel this way and therefore didn't tell me about it. UGH. Anyway I'm going to try to go back to sleep for a few hours! Wish me luck!

No comments: