Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Evening

Listening to: Cold Play - The Scientist

Awwww Pete was so cute today on the phone :) I called him after we met online, after his dad got off the phone. I really miss being with him, but Xmas is coming up just around the corner and soon the flight will be booked and the next countdown will begin yay! Anyway the cute bit about Pete, he said he missed me so much this weekend (he was away with his fam for his granddad's 70th Bday and we had no online contact) and that it showed him how much he loved me and how much I mean to him :) Its hard to imagine that once upon a time we only chatted online over the weekend and would email during the week, doubt if we could do that anymore!

I was thinking about him doing a course over here at the local community college and staying in my room while I was at school during the week in St. Aug, the only thing is for international students the government or someone requires them to have $20,000 per year for expenses so that they aren't poor and living on the streets etc. Which I can understand...but how would Pete get that much $$$ ? Especially without repaying it for years (as I will be). Grrr so if it does happen that won't be til a year from now if he can get that arranged. In a way it just seems easier to wait til I'm out of college for him to come here and we can get married, but even then I won't have any money which scares me. Hmph. Well I've turned a short little post into a long ramble! My roomie is calling me back at 9pm, as I called her around 6:30pm and she was just going out for a few hours. She sounds really nice :) Feel a bit blah - might be PMSy or something. Nighty night.

No comments: